Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Purchase of Food Storage for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet bowl that will work best for your pet. Some pets eat too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to select from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most common dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the numerous colors, shapes, and designs, enabling you to customize the pet dish to your preferences; and they are among the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy bowl consist of these bowls being simple to clean, resist germs, and can typically be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have a hyper pup.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. A few of the advantages consist of typically having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in elaborate color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to minimize your pet's chance of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel puppy bowls are typically retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Pets Choice in Merrimack, NH. We stock several dog bowl choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (603) 424-7297 to find out more!
Great store.....friendly staff......fair prices......great variety......and the BEST groomer, Hannah........what more can one expect?
Teresa's advice saved our pugs from the relentless allergies, by advising us to try a new diet. Can I say WOW What a difference in our pugs. They are no longer experiencing any allergies.
Thank you so much Teresa,
My Kitty is going through cancer treatment and stopped eating. The staff was so incredibly kind and helped me find some options to try when I felt like I had none left. My kitty ate a couple of the suggestions right up and I cannot thank them enough or shout loud enough how caring and compassionate the staff was helping me find a solution.
Had the flea and tick collar l need.👍
Absolutely love pets choice and the staff! Best place around for all your animals needs